If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are always here to help.
How do I return my order if it is damaged on arrival?
- All damaged items need to be reported within 48hrs of arrival.
- If an item is delivered damaged then photographic evidence needs to be provided of both the broken item and ALL the packaging.
- Please email us at email@example.com within the 48 hr period.
- We cannot accept pictures and messages through social media channels.
- We will normal either email of call you to advise you of the next steps we will be taking.
- Please do not automatically return damaged items to us. If we require it back we will inform you by email.
How do I return my order if I change my mind?
- Please return your items for a refund within 30 days of you receiving your goods.
- All items must be returned with your packing note.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging and safe for transit back to us.
- To return an item to us, please use the following address:
Lulu Loves Home
7 The Green, Stubbington
- We do not cover the costs of returns so please ensure you send your returns with a tracked delivery service as we can not be liable for lost goods and you will not receive a refund.
When will I receive my refund?
- We aim to refund within 3-5 working days from receiving your parcel back to our store. We will email you to confirm your refund has been processed.
What if I want to exchange an item?
- The Lulu Loves team can take you through the best way to exchange an item.
- Please call us on 01329 665511 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing or cancelling an order
- In most circumstances, it’s very possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. However, you will need to do this promptly. We can change the details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, to do this please call a member of the team on 01329 665511
- If your order has already left the store for delivery to you, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure above.
Can I return my web order back to the store?
- Whilst we offer all our lovely customers the option to return any web orders to our stores, PayPal is an online payment method and can only be refunded by an administrator. This will be done within three working days and we will email you once completed. PayPal purchases can however be exchanged in store for a credit note to the value of the item, or exchanged for another item available in store
- Postage will not be refunded in stores.
Why have I had a refund when I didn’t cancel my order or return anything?
- As hard as we try, sometimes here at Lulu Loves things just go wrong. You may be refunded if we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered for us. It may be that it is the last one we have in a range and it’s not in good enough condition to send or it may of got damaged as we’re picking and packing your order. We try really really hard for this not to happen but when it does and we can’t get you a replacement we will immediately email you and send you a refund..
- Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt. Lulu Loves Home reserves the right to refuse a refund on items deemed not to be resalable or in original packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, earring and hair accessories purchased online cannot be returned.
- Customers are of course entitled to a full refund up to 30 days after receiving goods if they are faulty.
- The Standard delivery cost of £5.99 will only be refunded if the entire delivery is returned, regardless of whether upgraded shipping was selected (unless the entire order was faulty or incorrect). We reserve the right to wait for your goods to be returned before refunding.
- If your item becomes faulty please contact us at email@example.com or call a team member on 01329 665511